This does not happen so often but it does happen. You are riding on the Hoverboard and suddenly you get to know that you will not be able to complete your ride. The reason is a sudden error rise in your Hoverboard.
This thing does not end here you need to go to a professional or a repairing workshop and they will cost you for that. Second, you need to invest your time in it and thirdly it creates mental fatigue for you. But can these three be avoided the answer is yes you can easily avoid these three circumstances?
But how the answer is simple by doing it yourself. Yes, you can repair your hoverboard yourself just concentrate to find the problem, and applying the right solution is the key.
In this article, we will discuss the most commonly occurring problems with the Hoverboard.
- Hoverboard troubleshooting red light
- Hoverboard flashing yellow light
- Why is my hoverboard not turning on?
- Why is my hoverboard not moving?
- Hoverboard replacement gyroscope
Hoverboard Troubleshooting Red Light
The red light indicates multiple issues with the hoverboard. A single one or multiple ones may be active at the same instinct of time. A handy tip for you is that if the red light blinks 4 times it means most probably the problem is with the motherboard. Secondly, if the red light blinks for the five times this means the problem resides with the battery.
The Cable Issue
This may occur due to the cables.
- The first possibility is that a connection is loose
- The second possibility is that there is a bad connection between two joints of cable.
Board Circul Malfunctioning
Sometimes the red light indicates a serious problem. This series problem includes the malfunctioning of the board.
Balance Sensor Problem
The problem with the balance sensor may also be the reason to turn the red light on. It means the sensor is needed to be recalibrated.
Poblem with the wheel motor
The next possibility is the malfunctioning of the wheel motors. Usually, we need to replace these instead of repairing it. This may happen because of the one or both the motors.
Battery is Exhausted
The lifespan of the battery is completed and it is needed to be replaced.
The gyroscope is not functioning properly.
Upside Down Issue
Upside down issues may also cause the red light to turn on. The solution in this case is the simplest one. simply bring the hoverboard in its original position and the light will automatically turn off.
Now let’s look at these problems one by one where we will tell you how you can easily solve your hoverboard problems.
The cable issue
As discussed earlier there are two possibilities for your keypad problem. The one is that the connections are loose and the second his recollections are bad.
Get your toolkit. This is a time to reconnect the wires.
There are some simple steps to follow
- At the bottom of the board locate the screws
- So that the lower cover can be removed
- Once you remove the cover you will be able to locate the circuit board.
- Start from one side, disconnect the wire and then reconnect it again.
- Do both of the activities simultaneously.
Hopefully, your problem will be resolved after that. If not the bad use you may need a new motherboard
The balance sensor is not working
- The most common solution in this situation to be applied is to reset the device. Hopefully, your problem will be resolved after that.
- if the problem still persists this means that the internal circuits are malfunctioning.
- Do not worry this can also be settled and resolved.
- The solution is simple and this is to buy the appropriate replacement kit and install it in your hoverboard.
Problem with the wheel motors
This problem is discussed in the section below with the heading “Why is my hoverboard not moving”. —— Designer please create a link here:
Problems occur in life but take it as an advantage or opportunity to learn new things. The hoverboard is an exciting ride. Any problem with this can bring boredom in life but you can convert this product into an opportunity for adventure by replacing or repairing different parts of the hoverboard. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully as described in this guide. In case you don’t have the expertise to perform this task by yourself. This is the wise decision to get help from a professional